Presentations, workshops, lectures, and other similar facilitated sessions are conducted by MLDS Center staff to disseminate information from Center research and other projects. Please select a presentation below to review and then download.
- Using Longitudinal Data to Assess Long-Term Outcomes Associated with Poverty in Maryland Students
- Remedial Coursework in Maryland Community Colleges: Disentangling Student and High School Level Predictors
- The Role of Concentrated Poverty and Race and Long Term Academic Outcomes
- Poverty and Long-Term Educational Outcomes: Variation by Level of School Poverty, Student Poverty, and Local School System
- Maryland Connections Summit 2018: Selecting Data to SOAR
- Making the Most of Farms Data to Explore Effects of Student and School Poverty
- Program Evaluation in the Absence of Randomization: How can Propensity Score Methods Help?
- Workforce Outcomes in Maryland Patterns Among Students by Achievement Level
- Which Came First The Dashboard or the Population?
- Successful Transition from High School to Postsecondary
- Remedial Coursework in Maryland Colleges
- High School Predictors of Needing Remedial Coursework in College
- Dual Enrollment in Maryland Using Propensity Scores to Strengthen Program Evaluation
- Correlates and Consequences of OnTime Graduation
- Characteristics and Employment Outcomes of Maryland Postsecondary STEM Graduates
Click here to return to main Presentations page.