The Center provides research about student performance that can be used to improve the State’s education system and guide decision makers. The research output of the Center will be in various forms including:
- Dashboards that will provide the status of key performance indicators that can be used to help decision makers assess outcomes;
- Data Snapshots that will provide a series of data graphs, charts, and analyses to guide the user through topics and understand outcomes;
- Policy reports that will contain the results of research or analysis on a particular topic reported in a brief, non-technical research paper;
- Published Research that will be developed by the Research Team for publication in scholarly journals for use by researchers and other technical experts; and
- Annual Reporting on Dual Enrollment.