The goal of the MLDS Center is to provide data to inform the decision making activities of a broad constituency that includes state policymakers, educators, administrators, business leaders, students, and parents. The Center produces output on education and workforce outcomes in a range of formats including academic research using statistical methods, research reports, and high level summaries; each designed to provide different types and levels of information to specific interest groups.
Center Output includes
- Dashboards that provide data visualizations on key transitions from high school to college, college to workforce, and high school to workforce;
- Information Briefs that highlight important data points from MLDS Center dashboards;
- Center Reports that fulfill legislatively mandated reporting requirements and reports requested by education and workforce policymakers;
- Research Reports that contain the results of research or analysis completed by the MLDS Center Research branch;
- Research Spotlights that provide concise reports on large research initiatives conducted by the Center that can inform policymakers on important education and workforce outcomes; and
- Presentations and other workshops, training or other similar facilitated sessions conduct by MLDS Center staff.